Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi guys!

Exercise has been over my head my entire life. I loved math more than physical education, and books more than basketball. I'm good with computers, but a push-up seemed impossible just a few months back and I'm a klutz with dancing.

I'm working full time and I have two-year old... The fun starts early in the morning and never ends until I go to bed. There's mostly good stuff in both my work and my life, but it is so exhausting.

In this big struggle, I decided that doing a yoga teacher's training is the right thing to do that will help me balance everything. Indeed, after a yoga class I'm more patient with my kid and with my colleagues and life gets easier.

This blog is going to support my growing. I intend to keep it very positive. I will post my gems (life lessons), my miracles (changes in perspective: seeing the full half of the glass instead of the empty one) and my yoga lessons (what I like, what I think works in a yoga class, my yoga and life mentors etc.).

1 comment:

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said...

Hi Ileana - I LOVE your blog and the ideas you have of incorporating the balance between being a working mom, yoga, and all other things life has to bring. I just started a new blog -http://mommyuniv.blogspot.com/ and its nice to see like-minded individuals with similar experiences. I hope you continue with your blog. Regards, Liz (mommy U)