Saturday, November 1, 2008

Effortless Prosperity

It is November 1, and I am making some changes. I'd like to get back to that place of peace and calm, with no anxiety where I've been last spring.

First step is to begin reading Effortless Prosperity and start working on my miracles.

The book was wrote by Bijan. He was Mr. Universe a few times. He has a great message and wishes to bring peace in the world.

I met him. He looks like a tree, he's of course tall and strong, but he is so straight and keeps shoulders at all times. I loved the analogy that he looks just as open and strong as the message he's sending to the world.

You can buy the book, or simply check each day's message online. He recommends reading each lesson on the day of the month. There are 30 lessons. The book has additional stories that go with the lessons. Try them! What do you got to lose?

Today, "I watch what I say" and "I speak only for peace"

2 comments:

jar said...

Hello,
Its Great to Apply AEP in Life
I have been doing it from last 12 months with great success,I like Bijan and Style of Teaching

凱西的黑貓館 Kathy's Catworld said...

i also reading the book too, it's very nice book. and helping me a lot :)